Wednesday 7 July 2010

Think of Wealth & Become Wealthy

Good morning,
Firstly I want to use this opportunity to apologise for not posting a blog last week. To all who sent emails complaining, accept my sincere apology. So today, like every other day it’s all about inspiring you after all that’s one on the reasons I created this blog.

Someone asked me after my first post, (I don’t know if she was being cynical), did you create the blog out of boredom? If you asked FollyKay that question 5 years ago her answer would have been served with hot sauce intending to burn you. My response: When am bored I cook and shop! Writing is therapeutic and for all those who know me well it has always been a hobby, no a gift bestowed from God. (As always am digressing)

Without aspirations for a better existence you are going nowhere! Wake up! Get out of bed and do something extraordinary today towards achieving your goals!You can walk through, jump over and break down any obstacle in your way.
My motto: "Aspire to inspire before you expire"!
I don’t believe in magic, but I do believe that God helps those who help themselves! So stop procrastinating get up, get dressed and move!!
Firstly set goals- Realistic and achievable goals! Who am I kidding set yourself unrealistic goals too, just make sure you work extra hard to achieve them.

Do not be content with mediocre jobs, life, and people. Aim for the highest and work towards achieving it! Life is too short and time is money! It goes by so fast, we cannot control it, and unlike sky-plus we can’t pause, fast-forward or rewind it. Make the most of every second and make it worthwhile.
"HIGH ASPIRATIONS BREED FUSTRATION, FRUSTRATION BREEDs MOTIVATION, MOTIVATION PUSHES U TO ACT"! - KLS 2007
To succeed in anything in life you need a vision. if you cant see the forest through the trees, you need to chop them mother f***ers down - Diddy

FollyKay's Empire... What?! First rule of Wealth, Think Wealthy! Am just practising what i've learnt.
Have a blessed day all
xoxo
FollyKay

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous07 July, 2010

    I am inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Inspiring luv! Im thinking wealthy already!

    ReplyDelete